Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bo bian, fUNNy~!

A friend was requesting me to check out a blog. It was kennysia.com . I tell another friend of mine that i had much much fun enough that i wont want much fun added to my life. weird ah! Anyway, u guys can check it out.
Perhaps everyone would like to be famous. What famous BLOG, what siao or GOOD u r...They r so many title that people would like. For me, jus ME! I am not going to change how my blog are right now... I too wont trade my NAKED PIC jus for the sake of famous.
I dont remember which day this bunch of CF ppl and DAN was KEK-sei-ing-ME. I draw a map which is for DAN viewing purpose and he was circulating like mad. To everyone that on9. I don;t get that! What's so BIG about it?
Current updates on me !
  • I am finishing my Kiddy work this friday.
  • Working on music workshop, next tues n wed. wana attend, mail me.
  • This sunday worship lead.(youth)
  • Study next month for january exam.

NO idea what i wana mention... alot of things. but no time for me...

No comments: