Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Nose Tall Gear

If u can ever know what i am telling from my nick...

The air was clear and sound so quiet around me. I just look up the sky and it looks so dim. Today was my last day at KIDDY. Was having loads of fun. At the end of the day before the kids left the centre, everyones gives their teacher a hug. I was not left out as well. It was emotional for me. Wana sweat my eyes but couldn't. Some of them hug me more than 5 times. I just couldn't take so many in one short. All of them just running to me. My hand stretch as far as it could to hug them all. BOYs n GIRLS, sensei will miss you during this period. Oh man, hope i could get over it soon. I need to focus on my studies. Been giving so many reason to my self.
The kids are 4 years old. In 10 years time, they will be 14 and i wil be 31 ...O..so OLD! Don't wana think about it. ahaha!
Take care, GOD blessing upon you who read.

No comments: