Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

in n out

HI, i am back to the busy city. Just some thought on what happen when i gone back IPOH. It was still slow movement and busy inside restaurant. Nothing has changed much. I was bored to dead over there. Nothing that i do besides eat, sleep & pang sai. Which is really true for the first few days. Later on, i discover many things that i can do. (I discover alot of thing's.) Sometimes, the timing don't seems right for me. Alot of things don't go right at the time. Things that i desire so much don't come at the right time. May be is a test of patient!

I read "The Prayer of Jabez" when i was in Ipoh. I seen it before, now i have my hands on it. It was fulfilling for my sprtitual life. ON how a small prayer will changed so many people life. God has a way.
Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request." 1Cronicles 4:10
OH ya, for those who watched SEPET before, you will noticed there is this market where Jason sells VCD, & where Orked meet him... This market open only on SUNDAY. Its a flea market near Cathay cinema, close to Ex-Super kinta, in d middle of Ipoh Town. It open from 6 am until 12pm. It sell all kind of stuff from old junk stuf and new discoveries that you can't find it sold in KL. I went there once & i will be back again. This time i didn't visit it cause my vacation don't fall on sunday. I will make sure that during chinese new year it will fall on sunday. : )
I visited a few place in ipoh; namely gua tempurung (outside, haha), Sam Poh cave, and Perak Caves. I also go pass kampar when i come back. I wana try taking d old road. Not really challenging. Saw some old mining pond and building which interest me. Take some photo! Njoy!

The picture below is a pre-war building i took

in the town of Ipoh. Have u ever watched Kungfu

movies ? Shaolin movies? Look at the door..

Noticed something different?

No comments: