Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I wonder Y n HOW

I went back to my college to have my resit paper registered. It was tiring for me as it's been sometimes i have not taken Public Transpot, namely Putra LRT. [Too much comfort under my CAR seat.] As i walk and see the people around me, something that struck my mind.
To be honest here, i haven't pass my resit paper since last 3 sem ago where i pass my Principle of Accounting 2. It was heartening to know the facts. SO, right now, i am actually thinking of my own future without a cert like DIP or DEG. It's not easy to survive without anything in hand. As my father had mention to me before; What ever useless a cert also has it's own usefulness. I find it true to the bottom of my heart. If i had a cert, i might be working and not worrying much now. XUEY la!
The media were analyzing the reason behind JOBLESS grads now a days. Imagine that GRADS had no job, How about me who HAD nothing? How to fight with them? PARANG? : ) [no la, i prefer to use LASER. SHoot from far away. No body will know! haha]
The people who had abilities and talents has been targeted by major company CEO. Only left over all this people who are not able to fit in the company. XIA XUEY! Y? Not good in language, no skills, bo bian lo...SORRY, we do not hire ppl who don't know this and that...Story end!
Along the way, i am thinking where should i belong? Education? I love it dearly. In the meantime, i am afraid of it too. Don't ask Y, it's just come to me like that!
And if you were asking how am i doing right now, all i can say is that i am still alive and well.
STUDY! MORE ! HARD!

No comments: