Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Shake The Planet

Planet Shaker Conference was a HIT! I was quite reluctant to go as i am quite tired after working full day. But as a bunch of student from BKS4 went there, i just go n be with them. It was such a coincidence that i met up with people from church as well. Later when i wana go home, saw friends from Wangsa Maju as well. Well, this tell me that, where ever i go, there will be people from my circle around there! GOD BLESSING UPON mE!

I didn't prepare much for this concert as i think it might be ordinary ones as well. I was blast until my heart pains, my leg pain, everywhere pain...GOD PRESENCE are among us! This concert too proved that i am too old for all this. But hey! I am young at heart! The speaker really Spark a fire in us! A youth that will arise and SAVE MALAYSIA! WOW! He too say that we will be able to build a BIG church IN our OWN country! WOW ! CAnt imagine that! This is what i really want to see as well.

The devil must have in PAIN! Cause we open up GOD's word and show them the LIGHT! We shout for GOD! YEAH! The song that we sung repeatedly really spark me up! We will stand up for GOD! We will stand up for this nations! CHINA too is our target when there are 2 billion children that need our help!

SAVE MALAYSIA
POUR YOUR SPIRIT OUT
ON THIS NATIONS
SEND YOUR REVIVAL TO THIS LAND!

Friends. Christ is among us. It is HE who show me my life. He who had asked will be given. I asked for it and i get the life i want it. GOD is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drucker Has Died
PETER DRUCKER HAS DIED of natural causes at 95. The Claremont Institute's blog has a nice interview with him , conducted in 1984, about his perspectives management theory and "moral sciences." I found this ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my retail shopper related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.