Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

(-o-o)

WOW! It was a busy week for me. Still, i managed to spend my time wisely. Was having a Music Workshop ON tuesday n wed. All went well and great. I think there are some missing part needed to be corrected. Will work on it soon! Friday was the Drama workshop. It's seems that i am KO in the bed for the whole morning and afternoon. I was having fever, cough, and flu. But, now i am getting better and still can't fall into sleep. Why the medicine wont work ?
curious...
The Praise and Worship went well. It was awesome! I should put them together as a band and get out of Puchong to reach out to the other's. I am considering for a BIG waves to happen in future thru music... Plus I love music!
Oh, how wonderful it will be. Somehow, all this must plan accordingly. Nothing much i can add. Brain block. Just that today the Drama Presentation by The Convenant Player stuck me a bit. "The quality that count!" Deep meaning !
The struggle that we walk will shape us into one great man or woman.
The other quote that remind me continuously were this sentence.
"You either Reject or Accept! If you reject, things come back to normal like what you use to be. If you Accept, Things will change 100% from what you are now." Reflect about it! GOD bless You!

No comments: