Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

sien

I was a bit sien. Not many ppl online. A friend of mine was right. People write blog to express their sien-ness. Haha! Gotta agree with it. Read a friend blog which say about The One we waiting for. There are one for every soul in this world. Thats why we have to find it by our self. We might not know who. When 2 meets, it will become one. Oh well, can't wait for that moment to appear...
Eventually, i discover that i have pride in my attitude. It seems that the events that happen today open up my eyes. I have a lot more to learn for the Counselling part. I am not good enough. I still need to train my patience. the way i speak are rough. Man, being polite is hard. Haha! But nothing is impossible!
Thats all...oh well, who i hang out with now a days?
BC (finish exam d)
Slicker tak tau mana d !
A group of CF "LEG" from puchong...
N not forgetting the second oldest "DAN" among the group!
haha! [mention me the oldest in his blog, balas balik! grin!]
GOD bless Everyone!

No comments: