Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Eunuch?

Mom was reading a newspaper when she cue me to go over and read an article.

It was a column where people sent in sms to voice on the topic discuss for the day. Today topic was on the rapist case, in which they discuss what punishment would be better for the rapist.

Mom asked me to read the 1st SMS reply. It Said: Firstly, those rapist should have their lil bro skin cut off. Secondly, they shall put in salt on the sliced skin as a punishment.

My initial reaction was having goose bump. BULU NAIK! My goodness! Skin sliced and have salt on top of the wound? That's really a bad punishment. (or GOOD?)

MAN, I am not being harsh/insulting/disrespect towards the male / female when I post this article. This is what that appeared in newspaper and I ought to share how I felt on this matter. Lets look at it from an open minded perspective.

I hated rapist. I believed their mindset is not right and some of them may be having too much of temptation. They were not taught to control themselves and behave in an inappropriate ways. I also sense that some organization (It can be religion, society and etc.) just don't put much effort in helping them to realize what they do is harming others who is innocent.

If I were to punish them, how would it be? I would send them to clinic to get their lil bro off. Be a EUNUCH. Come on man. If you don't behave your self in the initial phase of your life, there is no point for you to go on living. YOU are better off from this world!

Harsh? How about those people whom you have raped? That is not harsh? Else then I'll just sew up your ARSE hole and let not any dirt of you come out to this world. KNN!

Or may be let you be sodomized! :0

What ever punishment that the enforcer are giving you, may it be heavy so that you'll remember it till you enter your own grave~talk about goose bump, does this make you feel it? hahaha!

No comments: