Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, July 04, 2008

If Robert Kuok was my father...?

There was this incident that make me think twice and concluded that I should put the title above. Why I say so?

Recently, I was approached by a Chinese National. She was asking a favour from me. She said she is having difficulty and need some help. Before she continues, I replied her politely saying: I my self also having difficulty. Then her face change and move away from me. I saw the "this bugger no money, KNN ugly mad face" reaction on her face. (DECLARATIONS: I really have no money left as I just bought some stuff and left not a single penny in my wallet!)

This is not the first case. I have come upon them 2-3 times with the same method being use. Thus, this also explain why I wasn't in favour of Chinese National. Previous attempt also left them empty handed! What to do, you girls like me soooo much!!! (mostly girls, only once this couple approached me.) You are actually dealing with KIAM SIAP MAN!

I relate this to my mom. My mom said: Your face got money sign all over. That's why they always pick you as their target. (Both of us laughing like mad!)

EI, my father is not the famous SUGAR Manufacturer Dato Sri ROBERT KUOK!!!!

What If he was my father? Oh man, I may not enjoy that much as I do now. Got too much money will be headache for me. I may not even enjoy the fun with my family. The no restriction in my family is what I treasure most. Eat too much sugar also very jia lat. haha...

In other words, I love my current "POKAI ALSO NEVER MIND + EVERYDAY ALSO NOT ENOUGH MONEY + Everyday screw here and there + eat any where also okay" Family MEMBERS!

PS: To Robert Kuok, I admire you for your contributions toward Malaysia economy. Even I may not know you, but having the same pronunciation in Chinese Sur Name make me proud.

To Chinese National living/working in Malaysia, the example above is just a minority people that I stumble upon. It does not reflect you nor your friends.

To those who uses sympathy as the gateway to get rich, Darn YOU! You misuse the generosity Of fellow Malaysian.

FYI, My sur name is KOK. Not Kuok.

No comments: