Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Police Efficiency?

I don't see it. DS Anwar was arrested on Wednesday afternoon before his due time to report himself at Police HQ. It was unnecessary for the police to take action before the due time. If all the police officer was this fast in all the cases, I believed Malaysia will be more safer. Come on! Tell me is there a need for so many people to arrest some one 60 year old?

The security in our nation is at a threatening level with crime surging high after the increase of petrol. DO you need man in masked to arrest DSAI? Why don't you go on the road more frequent and do rounding around my housing area and suddenly appear to catch those culprit who had stole all my precious belongings? You piss me off with this BUTT action.

As I was FB over with a friend, I remember that GOD once use a person to break down the wall belonging to the darkness. Now What we must do is PRAY that GOD will do it and tear down the DARK WALL OF BN!

We need people of integrity, moral, honest, and loyal to the people. We don't need jerk who is brainless.

Looking back at the Debate, at the end of the it, I noticed DSAI went over to shake hand with Strawberry. Such a gentleman he is, even with Strawberry poking him with personal attack. Strawberry, you are out. Even if majority voted you as the clear winner, I doubt it. Your ego brought you down. If you do walk over half way and hand shake with DSAI, I will still give you some credit. Clearly, You does not deserve it. You are not worthy to be a minister.

No comments: