Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Random photo with stories


Mom took out my old shirt. I think I wore it when I was age 4-5? Happy! That was me when I was young. Love it so much when I look at it.


This shot was taken inside my Uni Apartment. The bird flew over making it beautiful. Considered that I just use my mobile camera, it looks great.


This chili is from Australia. Rare isn't it?


This is a DIY hand lace I made for my mom on MOMMY DAYS.


Korean Pastor Daniel Daughter Karate KICK! cute isn't it?



SUNSET at Kuala Selangor.


Hope you enjoy the photos. Been too much of words lately. Picture would do good to calm me down. LOL! TC.

2 comments:

Kritz said...

Wah, baby clothes still kept till so good. Leaving for next generation? Hahaha...

Overall comment.
Erm, I do see some difference since the time that you started to blog in proper English, but still, there still will be a little mistakes here and there. In fact, everyone will tend to make mistakes sometimes. Quite a lot political stuff that I'm not interested in, no offence. Nice pictures (: sometimes =x I still prefer reading stuff about life than politics =x

Jarod said...

elo...baby photo nia! nice wor..haha..keep it for memories. haha! thanks for commenting.