Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, July 25, 2008

I live in an unbelievable world

As the title said, I live in it now.

My father's CAR was stolen yesterday afternoon. Come on! My father old junk car also want? It was just younger than me by one year!!!

KNN!

WORDLESS.Speechless! He was without leg now! lol...

Honestly, when I got to know, I am not angry. I smile (can't laugh, in public bus!)! Why? Cause I think about all the misery that had happened to us.

my oh my! House Broken into for so many time, I almost got robbed, my aunt got robbed in front of our house, my cousin also kena, Now, my father car go MIA.

So, that title sum it up! Now, I am without leg as well. GOnna let my parents use it for the moment.

Question after question popping up my mind. Oh yes, this car has served us for the last 23 years. Loyal and lovely.

I will miss her!

BTW, if any of you saw a WHITE TOYOTA LE, bearing the number plate BCG 814, please inform the police. The justice must be put upfront!

No comments: