Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

KUMON

I am currently working part time at Kumon branch near Sunway Pyramid. Twice a week. Is kind of weird that I wasn't nervous or felt different compared with the period when I was asked to work at Secondary school and Kindergarten. I am briefed on how it works at Kumon. Yeah, Japanese ways of managing really systematic. Or was I too messy? :)

Saw a few kids. Cute and lovely. Behind the cuteness? Don't ask about it.

There I go again. The "I will miss you so much" will come hard on me when I left the centre. (I will be working for a short period only.) Can't denied that I am a very emotional guy. Not as in little bit thing I will go cry out loud. But rather emo when these children left to go on their next phase of life or I was leaving for something. I am easily mix with people. Therefore, I need to learn to let go faster than usual. Up until now, I still can remember some of the Kiddie students that I have taught before. Was I destine to be with the pre-school children?

Early childhood is very important. I knew it when I observe them in my earlier teaching. Or may be I should say that I have discovered it before I go into it. I have not tell you what I did at Kumon right?

I mark homework that was passed up by the pupils. A lot! Now, I wonder how do I mark English essay in the future? LOL. Mathematic have answer on the spot. Essay require you to read it line by lines. So, make my eyes sore even before I begin my journey...

Teachers, I respect you. Those lazy ones can be excluded.

2 comments:

Kritz said...

Lazy, useless, annoying, terrible, biased, racist, sexist and lame teachers can be excluded (:

Jarod said...

lol. Indeed some need improvement.