Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A different mindset

You think of 98 degree. I think of 108 degree. When we talk, we are like nonsense.

On mindset matter, Each of us have our point of view. Some may clash and disagree with others. Thus, this often causes argument and make the relationship sour.

Yet, some time people just don't see the point I made and rather chose to object it without giving some thought to it. Some time, I am quite direct. At times, I just don't consider much and blast it out. Furious. Yes, I am. However, I am patience towards people when it come to explaining or educating someone. I dislike to argue cause I know arguing will lead to sour relationship. Unless you learn the way to patch things up, else it will be difficult for you in your life.

No comments: