Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

I saw Hannah Yeoh!

I saw her outside of Sunway Pyramid when I was on my way home. She was waiting for her husband to fetch her after a seminar or talk with the police. Not sure what was that for. But I really cant believed my eyes when I saw her!

She is really a great inspiration for many Malaysian, especially the younger generation. She had changed my way of seeing politics. I do believed that there are some who have the same point of view as I am. The light is up to shines over Malaysia!

As the new generation takes over Malaysia, we need some one who is vibrant and influential to the youth. The youth is Malaysia's Future. Peoples or Government can't be neglecting them as this would not do good for the economic, the character build up for the youth, the core value of loving this country, the contribution towards the country and much more.

If one have a better understanding of human development, they should concentrate on building up a better foundation starting from early childhood until teenager age.

It was my vision of seeing the youth equip with fundamental knowledge of handling their life as well as tackling the society. If the Government does not set a good example, how do they put their trust? The leader should lead by example and instill a good value for the youth.

I applaud what Hannah Yeoh has been doing and she does a good job. Be a good example and touch the heart of many. So, any one would like to join politic forum? Ask me. Is getting interesting to debate as it keeps your dead brain active.

No comments: