Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Rants

DUH! Why such a hassle when you only need 15 souls while you called for 30 pax in the initial invitation? My uni is currently under MQA (Malaysia Qualification Agency) inspection or review to have their course renew under MQA. I was selected in the initial invitation. When I reached Uni, my friend said I am not selected among the 15 pax. You wasted my precious time in which I can earn some extra income TODAY! Darn. I am suppose to work part time every monday. Because of your inconsideration and the "not so systematic + tidak apa style" attitude, I wasted my petrol and energy. I am not trying to POINT out who is at fault, but please be sure of what you want before stating it out. If you need just 15, 15 pax will do.
Another case of carelessness. I forgot to bring my CPU. Haih. Only brought my Monitor + key board and mouse. Previous semester also having the same case. I forgot my keyboard and mouse. Old and forgetful when you are in a rush. I think I will prepare my CPU for the wireless connection in my hostel. I want to catch up with Permatang Pauh by-Election. Not going to miss it.
Coming wednesday CM YB Lim Guan Eng will have his debate with Former CM Koh Ksu Khoon. This is another debate to which I am going to watch.
Ever since the 308 Election, A lot of changes has taken place. We don't usually have debate. Now we have it. The citizen don't usually pay attention to politics, now they do. The youth was not much aware or interested about their MP as well as politic, they have since opened up their eyes and ears. They too can see for them selves of our current education system. So much to say yet, I am not suppose to be too focusing on politic but on my education. Haha!

No comments: