Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Traditional way is much better~

Situation: Mosquito is flying all over my desk. How can I shoo them away?

I have with me a bare hands and a battery operated racket to buzz those tiny insect. I tried to burn those tiny insect. Yet, they seems to smell danger coming their way and chose to avoid me. Just as I was to give up chasing after them, I clapped my hand without hesitation. There "HE" was. With black fur and mark between my hand, I got em.

~~~

During 50-80's , people used to cycle around the town. Vehicle was pricey, too much a burden for poorer people. Those who cycled was healthy until their old age. They lived more than 70 years old. Now?

total: 28 years
male: 27.4 years
female: 28.7 years
Resources

The average age for the modern world is at 28 years old. So, what is the cause of it?

My answer: Too much technology causing too much laziness, too much of help causing too much of harm, and the list is longer than any river in Malaysia.

~~~

I wonder why the star education's column only published twice a month. It should be a weekly column as it is important for the majority of Malaysian. I remember reading an article where the student was punished hard by the teacher, I start to ponder on the ways olden day teacher treat their students. Using cane, they whack hard without mercy and the student scream with their heart out. Can the student ask for mercy? NO! They are deemed as disrespect if they do so. Another cane on the way. This was an experience narrated by my parents during their school days.(My father told me that my grandpa used wire with thorn to whack him.) Mom said during their school days, students are mostly quiet and obedient. Teacher are most respectable in their profession. Now? Student caned, parents complained. Student took the wrong path, teacher being question. Big difference.

No comments: