Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Smoke gets in my nose

Sad to say, the haze is back recently and the smell is horrible. I can't take smokes. The worst thing that affect me? My house mates smokes! Darn! More ever, this week the Buddhist is celebrating GHOST festival. They are burning all the GOLD paper for the spirit. My oh My. I will have tough time taking fresh air. Friday morning also having difficulty to breathe. The scent of perfume is too strong. I smelled it when I was waiting for my class to begin. So much of pollution, yet no one is concern of it. Yet all attention is on SODOMY, Permatang Pauh, and UiTM.

To those who live or stays at PP, penang and so forth. please send this via mobile:

Media massa arus p’dana akn m’perdayakan rkyt & m’cari helah utk gagalkan Dtk Seri Anwar Ibrm di P/Pauh dgn berita palsu - m’jatuhkan nama Dtk Seri & menanam rasa syak wasangka. Jom boikot! Jgn beli s/kabar & jgn p’caya berita radio/TV. Sebar kpd kwn2 di P/Png & P/Pauh.

“主流媒介将想方设法和使出诡计制造假新闻蒙骗人民及破坏安华的名誉以便人民对他起疑心,进而破坏其在峇东埔的补选。大家齐来杯葛吧! 别买报纸(中文报尚可),勿轻信广播和电视新闻。请将此短讯转发给所有在槟城或峇东埔的朋友。”

We need to make a change. We need to clean up the mess.

No comments: