Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

RM 20 waive for electricity usage below it?

Hey PM, I got a suggestion for you. Can you use your electricity until RM 20 ah? I seriously cant. Can teach me ah? Why don't you lead by example? You said that we should change our life style oh? Come on lah. Change a bit. Use candle. Still cannot ah? Why? Lighting up Candles romantic mah! Then you can go dating with your wife under the moon...

My father also blasted me for using internet during wee hours. That is why I can't save up the bills lah. So, can you help me? Please don't ask me to use during normal hour lah. I don't have time. I am free after 12 am lah. So, help me a bit lah. The budget is not so good for me lah.

Plus I am a student who have no income. My part time work also cannot cover my meals. So how? Can you help me? Can you give me free education fees? Can you give me lower petrol price?

Obviously, YOU CANNOT!

No comments: