Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I know who ?

Oh well, this is another time where i refresh my self of whom i have know along my life journey...

I know...

Andrew Tan -of MI fame.
Andrew Tan - My church Pastor.

I know...
Daniel Lee -of MI 2 fame.
Daniel Koh -My X-school mates. N very kanaXXX BOY!

I know...
Kevin Lau-CF LEG.
Kevin Sim- Fren from secondary skol. Taiko!

I know...
James Ho- MYF LEG. Graphic designer ahh..play play!
James Foo- MYF LEG Super lengchai!
James Wong-Myf LEG

I know...
Joyce Wong-MYF LEG {All joyce also lenglui...}
Joyce Chow- Myf LEG
Joyce (dunno sur name) - COll mate

I know...
Thomas Eddison- A creator of light bulb.
Thomas Lo-old skol fren. eh taiko, mana saya punya Dreamveaver CD?

I know...
Arthur Liew-old skol fren. Inspired to be a Director!
Arthur(dunno sur name as well)- Smk Bks4 Head Prefect @!very capable boy!

I know...
Melissa choo-CF leg
Melissa aka Submarine-net fren.

I know so many ppl some more... but i cant fit their first name.

I know everyone, but not everyones know me!

hahah! Sorry la, waste ur band width. Guess which one are Fake! That HE/SHE doesn't know me!

1 comment:

JDream said...

Hoi, I'm a ciplak Graphic Designer only lah, what play-play? LOL. Well now I'm still new in the industry. Will get back to you once I turn pro, OK?

Cheers mate!