Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, December 30, 2005

1226

I got invited 2 my former company annual dinner. It was all japanese food and quite ok. It was at 1 U. Meet up with my MADAM who has been taking care of me dearly last time. I really thank them for taking care of me when i work there. We chatted and i left around 9.40pm. It seems still early for me so i go walking around the mall. I saw a exhibition that show the aftermath of Tsunami. It touch my heart. There is one question that pop up my mind when i view the pic:
How are this people going to live their life with nothing in hand?
  1. Education- No formal education. Not comfortable for them. No proper place.
  2. Career- No job for them. No money. No choices of jobs.
  3. Family- No support. No love. No reunion.
  4. Future- No Where!

It seems heartening to see all this happen. While me? I got everything ready for me. Thank GOD for giving me a peaceful place to stay. I can't imagine all this happen to me. if it does happen, it would test me. Like the people say, Survivor! The people in Sri Lanka & Aceh are facing a tough time. Pray for them! God bless you who read this and May your heart be touched.

No comments: