Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

time run faster than i tot

Just came back frm Cherrie's party. I wont forget it not because of fun games that they had. But instead, Her house floor will make me remember HER n the party well. O well, my leg knock the Floor devider in between the kitchen and the corridor which has 2-inch high... oh man, not once but three times !!! Pain man! haha..have lots of fun. AT first tot dun wana go, but end up thinking that i will be bored at home as well. so GO n have my head refresh! Try to do some revision on Calculus but FED UP! SO i change to Algebra which is much better. Then, it was raining and i got some ideas...
I went n open up my windows, bring a chair outside and view the scenario. Although is not that nice, but some how the air refresh me as it rains. I read a part of it and relax...haha! nice man..
Time flew...n i miss some ones!
Is hard to understand why a man would loves a woman until so deep. There isn't any explanation for it. If anyone could answer that, please do write a book.
GOD creates woman for man. Why does man dont look for the woman? Now a days got so many Transexual around us. haih...y waste who u are by changing ur self? Really bulu naik when i see those people. Cant stand it. Not to talk bad la, but really not NORM in my eyes. You got your freedom to do what ever things, but u cant changes my view towards it. Not i don't like you, just not feeling good only.
My friend was complaining bout a guy who comes out frm LKW ins. Is good art college / UNi. Some how, this fella suppose to be a Graphic Designer but dunno anything about graphic designing. Need my friend who are IT grads to teach. I am laughing like solo... Not to criticise la, but comment on it. Where ever you are, you really need to learn a lot of others stuff than what u have to learn only. Not just for your course, but learn some other things that are relevant. This will help you alot. O please, like me... i am studyin IT, but only involved software la. Now, i am dealing with hardware. haha! Thats the point la! Must know everything. Learn everything that you can...
I was reading thru a news paper that write about man who get woman... It was on survey that they found out man who are artistics get woman more easily. You read a poem or describe the great romantic scene..n more...You will get a woman / girl more easily. GUYS, prepare your self. be more jovious. For love....
thats all i guess... miss U like Crazy even 1 min tak jumpa, tak dengar....gila saya!

No comments: