Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, December 23, 2005

F3 result out...

oh well..i am not talking about F4 , but Form 3 PMR results out d...
I still remember it well that when i take it, i am over joy when i got 2 Aces. Well, i am not a book worm. It is consider good for me...hehe! Well, the most nervous ones will surely be SPM.. Where it decides your future. I decline to tell how well i did. But it certainly allow me to study in college. What ever it is, the feeling is long gone. Now, my life is more than SPM cert. Is more harder i guess.
Little by little we grow
The history are full of laughter
Things that we treasure
Will always be in our memory

No comments: