Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Life is like a ...

Today got a conversation with DAN. Talk about how the CF in KJ has gone thru the hard times. I am from KJ as well. I am sad to see it in such a states. It needed to be revive and have a change in the way they think about CF. IT is not a lifestyles. It is a relationship that people build it together with GOD. CF is just a name. DAN & i agree on it. We never gone thru it together, but we know the important of it. Now a days i feel more happy and peace. GOD is wonderful! There has been remarkable changes in me. NOt in look of course, i dun trust plastic Surge. The inner self of me change. There are point where learning process never end! Is true! And YOU? Wana know more of GOD? Friend, I dedicates this song to you.


Light of the World
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes
Let me see
Beauty that made
This heart adore You
Hope of a life
Spent with You

Chorus:
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days
Oh, so highly exalted
Glorious in Heaven above
Humbly You came
To the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

Chorus...

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross


The song below was written and sung by Corrinne May. A singer from singapore.

Journey

It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you
Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong
I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to you
sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know why I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through
Cause It's a long long journey
Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary
Beneath those stormy skies
When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feel like everything is out to make me lose control
Coze it's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you...to you

This life journey is long. We don't know what may happen tomorrow. But in everything, we do our best. If anything happen tomorrow, we can still stand proud and say: I did my best!

No comments: