Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

reflect a bit lo

On Christmas eve, i don't really celebrate much. Just have a dinner with my friend's and chat with them until the wee hours. We just talk and sips some wines. Oh well, i don't dare to drink so much. Health concerned ma!
I just realize that it is December now. Not that i don't realize whats going on earth, BUT; it seems to me like end of the 21st chapter of my life. Christmas isn't Christmas! I don't have much feeling anymore. It seems to me that it was more of a Celebration than knowing the real meaning of Christmas. No body seems to care about it...I remember a speaker talking about Christmas! It is a sad day. JESUS came down to earth and died for us. And we? Celebrate what?
Sometimes , we just lost our self. I come to realize certain things today. I am not going to mention it here. It is all about life. You gotta open your eyes and see the wide side of this world.
My thank list:-
  1. GOD - making me a good person i am today. You are beyond description.
  2. My parent's - For their constant encouragement and trying their best to be a good parent to me.
  3. My good friend ( You know who u r ) - For your constant encouragement and advices, your funny quotes, and all the things that happen around. Thanks for everything! :)
  4. My close relatives - For the love, joy and memories that you share with me.
  5. My self - For being so special that no ones can copy me!!!! hehehe!

ok, thats all i wana mumbles. Today newspaper. Check it out and see whether got me BIG face in it or not. HEHE! Take K. May GOD bless everyones of us!

No comments: