Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

have a merry day...

O little town of Bethlehem....
Joy to the world....
Silent night...o holy night..

Oh well, If you ever noticed, this is all the song sang at Major shopping complex...Oh...Phobia for me but nice! HAHA! I love singing it at this seasons!

Well, if u guys know about chinese culture, today (22) everyones will be older by one year old. MEans I am 22! What la ..make me feel so old! haih!
SO many people called me uncle~I wana erase this nick! This is my mission. hahaha~ or HO HO HO!
Well, i will be busy until Christmas over. Got carols and presentation in Klang Valley. DUH! first timer in carolling and i gota face all this big stuff. haih!
Oh well, i have been asking my self a lot of question about love. Lucky that i have friend to give me some guides. Previously some friend share an ariticles with me. I find the usefulness in it now. Well, life is just wonderful. And love is unexplainable. Well, Human? INTERESTING ! Btw, not that i in love only ask about it yea..just come to my mind.
Go figures about what you can do and it will amazes you as you compare with certain stuff. Robot can't do what man can do.... U go find out la!
Christmas is around the Corner. I am afraid i can't wish all of you at that time. SO , here i wish you from the bottom of my heart:
Merry Christmas!
May GOD bless you and keep you safe.
You will always be in my prayer.
From Jarod Kok

No comments: