Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

raining

Jus wana blast out my self!
@#$%^% kanasai
Been trying to study but couldn't get into my minds. sorry for wasting ur bandwidth. Well, this few days really waste a lot of times. I just don't want to start practising my maths. My lazy worms r killing me softly , gently and may be manly way. YUCKS!
GOSH! Been thinking and growing in lots of ways. Well, nothing compare to the fun of knowing my new adventure that are coming soon.
Chinese New year r just months away. I don't feel anything at all. Christmas are just the same. Like nothing will come to me. I just feel abnormal. Not joyful enough.
raining now. My father pula act like SUPERMAN . Dont use umbrella. kek sei yan! My old man has HIGH BLOOD pressure yet he dun take good care of himself. When is he gonna "behave"? The pharase where it seems bad ! for children only..
nothing much
see u guys
grin :)

No comments: