Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

day after day ...

Remembering the past was like going back to the days when i was still a child. I remember that i used to play a lot, sleep a lot, & laugh a lot. It was fun & i worried less. When i saw my Grandma {my mom's mother} this morning, it bring me back to those days of how she had taken care of me while i was still a kids. Those song like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star... ABCDEFG... One Little Tiger Two little Indians...something like that..i cant remember much. She is sick but now getting better. She was diagnosed of having diabetis and some other sick. Going to further check-up tomorrow (today). Life is just full of sick. Well, hope she would be fine. Nite Bloggie!

No comments: