Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, January 14, 2005

nose-tall-gear

As the years go by, i find my self living in a fast pace world. Everything went past me & i could n't figure how long i have left my school days. My secondary school was a great year but not as great as my college days as i learn more about this world. Well, while i go to bank to deal with some stuff today, i saw a guy . Let's call him --- MR. AU --- he was my classmates before & we hardly talk. The reason is that because he always like to called me with a bad nick name & i think he hates me as well-> (coz i was a prefect then.) I myself also hated him for calling me that way. But at least i have learn to forget it & try to forgive him. Anyway, when i saw that he is working now (he is wearing a shirt refering to a company), at least is much better than he deal with the dark world that involved in fight & all those stuff. Perhaps, i wish that one day we will bump into one another & have a nice talk. Minus those arguement & bad nick name. GOD BLESS HIM. May GOD also guide me, lead me into GOOD path & not into bad behaviour. Tc~!

No comments: