Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Ushering new year in great styled

  • Well, for most of you, it might be just a little celebration or prayer for the Tsunami victims. But not for me. I celebrated it in TOILETS. Having diar-rhea & it makes me weak like never before. No appetide for food & is really killing me. Well, luckily i am still able to walk. Not crawling out of the toilets. Have to storm the bowl for BIG BIZ up to 7 & 8 time in 2 days.....thats terrible~! Wondering how can i have a good rest. Well, life has to goes on.....

  • Checking on the total tally for the Tsunami Victims, I think they shud stop telling public how many had died in the incident. Just rescues those that survived & forget the amount. Saw a bodies, just burried it. Is getting worst each day with the bodies left on the road sides. Identity isn't improtant if you wana saves more peoples. I have no idea about it. Looking at the amount really making people feel insane. War isn't that bad as well. GOD BLESS THEM.

No comments: