Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

hey, read in separate days,,,dun make ur eyes sore

Die another day, live today! haha..was thinking about the movie made famous by James-bond superstar Pierce Brosnan. It was a good movies. I never doubt it. All jamesbond movies was my favourite. Anyway, just recently my friend celebrated his 21st bday. I was reading about how he celebrated it. Well, mine is coming soon too. JUNE! haha...still got 5 months to go. In the other hand, some of my student also invite me to their birthday in february. I was thinking... why does birthday means so much to each one of us? HAHA...i figure that it was our birth date, it was also the day the figure of our age jump, 1->2->3->...19->20->21 ...whooohooo... so fast forward with our life ! & perhaps a present ? What a naif!

I just finish watching a movies entitled "The Kids" featuring Bruce Willis. The synopsis is that it bring his childhood memory back to present time & thus also makes him realise what he had missed. It was a wonderful movies & remind us don't forget our childhood dream. Well, when we reach certain age, do we actually go for our dream? Asking one of us here might be giving the answer that you might have forget what you dream for. Or perhaps i don't have a dream? May be you do. But may be it is hard to pursue it. Well, it could also be that you are pursuing something that are not your dream but for the wealth. Let not say anything until you go find the dream that you had.

What i am going to do when i reach 21? What will happen then? A gf? haha..put it aside will do. Let us not forget that life still has a long way to go after 21. GOD BLESS the guy who have reach 21 just recently. Hope he will find the dream he once chase after.

Everyear is not the same year we use to be,
Today you are 21,
A year ahead than others in figure,
Let us not forget that you also grow in other factors.

Life is a game,
you will lose,
you will win.
But if you lose,
pick your self up & continue the game.
If you WIN, humble yourself & continue to improve yourself.
It never ends.
GAME OVER is just a small bumper.
The 'END' & 'credits to' are the 'DONE' part in your life.

WHOM do you credit your life to?

only u know............................

This was a long ones, i was actually currious on how i can be that imaginative & have a lot of things to tell. I use to be a quiet person. Nothing can be express. May be i have grow? haha...well, i don't see myself grow much. I and a close friend was changing ideas on certain stuff when we actually have the same thought on it. Then he was saying: Are we old? Why we don't think like a youngster do? I admit that i am KOLOT (old fashion) & don't think like a youth. I care too much about my future. Like a old MAN. Some one always called me "UNCLE,ah pek" in church, MSN, Email....haha...u name it.

Well, i also called a bunch of us that went to the previous camp stating that this table is for the old man. And i name it 'OLD CITIZEN ZONES'...HAAHAH...a AUNT of mine also say that i have a 30-something person mind. haha...by the time i reach 21, i shud be at the age of 40. Each year of my youth has to be plus 10 years for my thought(ageing thought). :) haha...darn, i am getting old. When i say i am old to those older than me, they gave me a strange look. haha...they must be muttering that i am crazy or some sort.

heyyah....my emglish essay also wont reach this long. I have no idea what i am writing . my eyes are soar... it's 5.30 am. Still got one more day to go for my exam. Then i will be free from all the BOOKS that i hate. But i can't hate them. For this is the tool i am using to teach the student. But a educationist wont be using books all the time right? i suppose that i wont be using books. But using real life. Relating it to life would be much better. MOST people hate study. I hope to make studies a great way/fun to absorb knowledge. You study to get knowledge, not A's. Thats part of education. Without education, you wont go far. Like not knowing a simple words, how could you understand what some ones need? I come to understand it when i teach the student. Now that i have understand it, i felt regret that i myself had not understand it the years before in secondary period. May be i can change the way student think. I might be late, but not for them. As a educationist, i will try my best to help them understand. Educationist teach education in human life, not teaching people the deadly way.

There is a chinese verse stating: A day as a TEACHER, forever will be a TEACHER. I will do my best for you. I will not forsake you. This is my promise.

Talking about Teaching, some how i also think that i am not a good teacher. I am a lazy person, not systematic enough, & of course my attitude is like a jerk. haha...i am too honest to myself. k, this part censor! Is getting EARLY. i need some sleep. Take care & thanks blogger for seeing my blog. {U like it? I know you like it. I am sure you like it!} COPY from 8TV ads, now a days been close to 8TV. haha...especially THE PALACES. Da Chang Jin!

GOOD DAY!

1 comment:

Jowen said...

Hahahahahaha.....i read every single words, but couldn't get what are you tryying to convey....hahahahahahaha.....but it's long, and nice to read la...:D