Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

what a lucky ME

Well, as busy as i am (tomorrow having exam).... i still managed to get a few happy moments today..first, i went to puchong to get some stuff...then, i thought that why not i go & visit my EX-school (the one i teach, not the one i study..)..as suprise as i am, i managed to meet a few students of mine. It was a lucky me as they are having practices after school..haha..well, it bring me back to memory of those months that i teach them. I feel like going back there to teach. Is there any spaces available? well, as time flies, let GOD arranged everything. Take care!
PS:- i am able to online cause i remember my OLD HD still can be used. haha...thats why it was a happy day for me...bt i can't use MSN. urr...

No comments: