Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Yahoooooooooooooooooo

hahahahaaha..... finally my exammmmmmm ooooooverssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i think i will need to resit some paper again. What a paper that i have today..i have no idea what i am doin! when i enter the examination halls, my brain went DEAD immediately! SHoCked me & i really cant concentrate. I cant think of the damm formula & just couldn't figure it out! IN the end, almost half an hour before the timeline, i suddenly remember back some formula & start writing like a GENIUS@!..wahaahh.. . well, not genius, more like a dummies..haha.. :o) some day, i will find myself doing something better for you & for me?????? apa ni>? no idea. Well, i am going to plan what i shud do for this whole week. CHINESE NEW YEAR reaching soon. Cleaning is a must! I must admit that my room is in a mess. My surrounding is like jungle...WAT/HOW am i going to celebrate CNY? HU! Well, i think i will need more support to do all this stuff in 1 week. K, got 2 go...catch up more with u guys after i get home & format my comp. BYE!

No comments: