Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A different Relationship

Have you got a friend of opposite gender who would talk with you more than your GF/BF does?
I suppose many of us will have one, if not 2. This was very unusual or usual for some. I find that this will lead to the unstablility of the relationship for the couple, if they are not trusting enough to each other.
In my view, anyone in a relationship must be transparency. Else in the end of the road when you wanted to be frank and truthful, everything will be too late.
There are some people who is just jealous of the other half because he/she is just being too close with the opposite gender. Now, this will lead to argument as well as having a gap in their relationship. Transparency, frankness and understanding shall come in whenever anyone who would like to start in a relationship.

This is just my short opinion. Of course, you can have your point of view. I am not in the way to object it. After all, who am I? I am not a expert in relationship. Haha!

Have a nice day.

No comments: