Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

His need is above all my needs

I attended young adult meeting on Saturday evening. It turned out to be a meeting that had engraved a quote in my mind to remind my self. Thanks to Dave of his repeating quote, now its repeating when ever I do anything.

Perhaps it is also GWIP (God's Work In Progress).

How many time do we remind / evaluate our self before we do/say something?

I have to confessed that some times I just don't think that much; but rather just blast out without hesitation. At time, my anger just wouldn't listen to ME! Sad and desperately needed to change.

Now, I'm training my self to be more silent and think before I say anything. I have been putting my self before everything else. I need to change. No reverse gear is needed. thank you.

No comments: