Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Malaysia's cabinet logo

I was in my father's car when I saw this logo on a bus. I thought about the logo that I have seen for years. Do I still have affection for this logo (this country) that I will shed my blood AND tears for this country? Those days people fight to get freedom from the British and so on. Now we fight to have equality. Friends, have your say. When you see this logo, what's your impression?

Me? SAD.

When the new government take over, please change the logo. It's just sad to be reminded of the past. Don't you agree?

Photo taken from Vitual Malaysia

No comments: