Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Flashback-Snatcher, U SucK big time!

I'd got a Flashback today when I was at Section 14. After finished buying grocery stuff, I was going other place via section14/ss2. At the junction of the former Jaya Mall, I witness there was this 2 fella in a motorbike who was trying to snatch a pedestrian stuff. I don't know whether do they make it or not. I saw the number plate as they were just next to me on my left side. I quickly memorize the number plate and saw them disappeared to the left turning.

It reminded me of my situation when I was almost got robbed some time ago. I can't sleep well for the past few days. I went to the nearest Police station to make a report. I can't stand it. I must do something for the victim. When I was in that situation previously, I'd not seen the number plate. This really make me sad because I can't have the justice for my self. Now that I have seen it, I must report it and bring justice upfront. My friend said the Police won't do much. Deep in my heart, I would like to ask the Police to do the necessary.

Snatcher, U SUCK BIG TIME! May the FORCE of Justice put you through HELL!

No comments: