Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I'm on >Myammar-Politic-Book

I've got a friend who live in Myammar (Burma). She took some photos and shared with us in her blog. You can visit to have some updates on the situation.

~~~
Politics
I don't find the news interesting as the government struggles to maintain their current status.
Cases like PM visited Sabah... All of us know what is in his mind. Kids drink better milk these days. That's is why they are smarter :p
Book
I'm currently reading a book on parenting. I believed it would help me prepare well when I deal with pupils/students of all ages. Understanding them is IMPORTANT.

No comments: