Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Robbers run away...

Do you know that Giant Hypermarket's Tomei Jewelery shop, which was robbed off Million dollar of Gold and Jeweleries? It caught me in surprise as it was near my housing area.

I went to Giant to do some grocery shopping. I found out that Tomei Jewelery shop was next to an entrance door. Tell me, aren't this an easy meat? ROB and GO. Too Strategic.

Another survey my mom told me was: Is it due to the increase of Petrol that caused so many robbery? 100% said yes. No explanation from me as the percentage shut me up.

Those who have car, please beware. Robber don't steal car now a days. They go for petrol. Some folks living in Klang was given a treat of it. sad.

VC of Unisel was given a red card by MB Selangor. Eh, Are we still secure studying there ah?

No comments: