Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I want to SCREAM!!!!

I was "supposed" to pay my fees smoothly without any hassle. I took the number at 8.16am. Knowing that the queue will take hours, I returned to my hostel and did my stuff. I returned around 1pm and my number was called around 2pm. The Guy told me that I had over paid previously. Wah, I was overjoyed in my heart and thought that the Uni is just so kind giving us discount. I have to pay RM XXX amount. (Note: 3 digit only) So I was going to use my XX bankcard to pay. Mana tau, Cannot wor. The damn machine don't recognized it. BARGER! I used the same card to pay at your other branch! OK, Forgive you.

I have to go to the nearest ATM 2 CUCUK the money lor. Waited for half an hour for the people to enjoy seeing their account balance. They were like disbelieved when they saw the balance. Tried again..haih, tried again...... until I beh tahan & wanna shout: "Faster lah, I've been waiting for ages..."

So, This happy man after getting his RMXXX returned to the counter thinking everything will be settle. Mana tau, ANOTHER BOMB SHELL. "Dik, statement tak insert Deposit Bla bla bla RM XXX in the list, You have to fork out another RM XXX" CILAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck lah... ask me fork out another rm XXX after I had got the amount you wanted!!!
eh, The bank also charge my card for withdrawal since my bankcard and the Cilaka Bank that Uni used is different bank you know.
SHUA SHUA KII! I go to Btg Berjuntai take $ better. Waste money and petrol. SOB SOB :(
This is my last statement. I am not going to prolong my studies HERE! Everytime I pay fees sure got history.
PS: After i got my darn fees done, I also collected my result slip. Strangely, my result earned me on Dean List. This matter chill me down. hehehe...

1 comment:

Slicker said...

Congrads!! a deans list.. thats a good reason to scream ahahaha