Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

numb

My brain is numbed. I have to endured the long hours of classes which began from 10.30am until 4.30pm. In between of course I have an hour break for lunch. The sound is in the air.... too many similiar sound for phonology.

Can someone provide me an idea what can I write for the days to come? Having writer block AT the moment.

I'm practising the proper usage of English by constantly updating my blog. Thus explained why I have been updating it so frequently.

Till then, Pray that my brain still works until end of this week.

Two more weeks to final. GOT to IMPLANT a chip full of informations in my brain.

1 comment:

Kritz said...

Good luck improving your English!! (: