Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Karpal: I have no time for small boys



Karpal Singh to Khairy.




*This Video contain vulgar language. Underage viewers are advise not to learn it. :)*

A clip that I want to share with you. Chaos at Brickfield. Wait or Go to 3 min 40 Seconds. Listen to what this gentleman said. I support his statement and thank you for saying it to them on behalf of Malaysians.

Last video:


Cow oh cow. I am sorry for you. The Year of Ox does not do good for you. Do take care ya.... MoooOoooOoooo.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about the use of water cannon on 300 people in today's Star (my friend's paper..I don't buy MSM!). I am so upset that the police has done it again. It is becoming so obvious, I mean the double standard in handling these situations. Umno people holds demonstrations, gate-crashed into meetings and manhandled an MP inside the grounds of Parliament, it's all okay. Police are frozen into submission and do not take any action. When the ordinary rakyat holds peaceful demonstrations, water cannons, tear gas and what-not are used! Malaysia is doomed and there is no hope!

Jarod said...

Hope is something we need to hunt for. It is no longer available before us. We need to bring hope back to Malaysians. We, together hand in hand! :)