Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Anti-ISA Folks to SB: Your Protection is Highly Appreciated!































































Tonight is a peaceful night. Nothing happen to Anti-Isa Vigilers. However, SB and forces of MALAYSIA came and join us as well. Around 5 minutes after 8PM, we heard the siren sound. (To which I later figure out it could be from the Fire Engine that was park near by.) It seems like we are not welcome into this public ground.

However, we sang National Anthem and be a good good boys and girls; we disperse without being arrested. Some of us decided to go home, while some are thirsty and want to have a drink across the MBPJ tarmac. Thus we move to the Restaurant. It was such a good sight to see them protecting us from afar.

Oh by the way, I cannot sit still. I move around and look for familiar face. Then, as I walk to lotus cinema counter, I saw ah moi and Uncle SB chit chatting. I heard their conversation and decided to kepoh a bit. Ah Moi busy arguing with Uncle SB and Uncle SB don't wanna talk more with Ah Moi. Pity her. Uncle SB ah, you said that you have to do your job? You also want to be with your family? Sunday is a time for you to be with your family. Why you come here? Hmm, May I ask you to quit this job and begin a new life. Your hair are lesser than my father's hair.

Haris and Uncle Zorro did negotiate with SB. Still, SB ni is very stubborn. When some of them saw Haris approaching the Lotus Cinema with some other still hanging around there, they summon a few more RED HEADED BALL CARRIER and stand before them. Ah Dui.. people queue up to buy Tamil Movie ticket lah.. Just may be the queue is out of the line and every one gather in a small group.. Tu RED HEADED man preparing for war pula...


















Hey, tonight you GUYS and Girls are very HARDWORKING!!! you have my salute...

Hmm, I would salute more to Anti-ISA gang! They came every week and I saw them again after I miss out 2 months. Is nice to be back!


More stories and pictures:

►Pahlawan Volunteers have videos on the night. check it out.
Mesra Rakyat Ended On Different Note Despite The Same Outcome – The Whisperer
Anti ISA Vigil Distrupted Yet Again – My Thoughts My World
第17次反恶法聚会-警方用大炮赶蚊子? – I am Eve
Outside the Lotus Restaurant last night – Anil Netto
010209 PJ Candle light vigil - sbotted - Delcapo


Next Up: If Perak is having another By-election, I will be there to be a part of Barisan Rakyat!

6 comments:

Eyes Wide Open said...

oi! never add me on your blog list ah? hantam you then you know ah!

SFGEMS said...

Jarod: The pictures are so good. Thanks. It makes up for not being there although a friend had given me some news about it.

Good timing for you to be there when I am not, huh. Although we missed each other, there's still coverage.

Jarod said...

Haha! EWO, will put in when I have time. :D

Hi Lita, yup. Miss you! Was hoping to see you last night, but you got sick. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Some SBs and police hang around and argue with ah moi... but i can also see many police, traffic police and FRU (took off their helmet) sit down bu ROAD SIDE, chit chating, lepak...

What will other people think if they see this? Our police got nothing to do and lepak outside a mamak stall, sitting and chatting?

There are thieves to catch lah, I've read an article about lack of police man power in JB yesterday morning.

While these police standing there, chatting and DO NOTHING, how many criminals get away?

And, can PDRM teach their SB HOW TO RESPECT NEGARAKU? They moved around to shoot us while we all stand straight to sing Negaraku.

Anonymous said...

Jarod, I see you are some VIP or 'Latuk' in the making! When you go out, so many heavyweights around you!
(Anyway, good that you made it to give us the real report)

Jarod said...

Sanjuin, Good point. I also notice those fella sat at the roadside and chat. Sigh... Pay them to CHAT wan ah! Why don't stand for few hours?

KNN la.. I kena robbed, house kena ransack, they pula cannot do anything.

One of the FRU very GOOD. I saw him joining us singing Negaraku. the rest like act MACHO...

Peng,

VIP not nice la... so many people taking care of me. Want to go dating also cannot :D