Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Tmn Megah CNY Dinner and Anti ISA Update


Anti ISA Vigil was held for around 10 minutes. Today's vigil was to keep Markus Ng in remembrance. We lost one of our Anak Bangsa Malaysia. Steest updated her blog with some photos and her views.

I was late and wasn't able to join them. I head for Lotus and later go fishing! Its good to be able to hear some wise comments from people all around. At least, I know can learn more of how other think of certain matter.

Read others who attended the Vigil:
My thought my world

Delcapo










The lady in red on the left side is Cynthia, Selangor Councilor. MP Tony Pua was there as well.

I attended Taman Megahmas Chinese New Year Celebration Dinner before heading to Anti ISA Vigil. Just to support them for this event. Quite a number of our residents turn up.

At last, I made my way home after fishing and ponder on Perak's case. Pakatan need to improve on it and strengthen their relationship with each other parties. No more arguing and get down to serve the Rakyat! People Power! Makkal Sakthi!

No comments: