Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, May 02, 2008

E-NAFF lah & result

After giving a try to Nuffnang, I give up and instead opt for Advertlets. At least Advertlets is better as they got advs for me. Nuffnang never email me for Adv and I really disappointed with it. I still maintain it and see whether they gonna give me in the future or not.

I've got my result today for my last semester exam. The result came as a shock to me. I didn't expect it to be this good. PTL! Now, the next semester will begin in a weeks time. It reminded me of a song.... Life is like a boat by Rie Fu.

I am going to Singapore tomorrow. Will be back on Monday night. I want to see why Malaysian like to compares with Singapore. I will see with my own eyes and let you know when I reach HOME. Let me gear up with camera, note book and pen. See u!

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

Congratz n PTL! neway... err... what course are u doing arr?

fie the elf said...

congrats!

i have both advertlets and nuffnang on my blog too. after like a month with nuffnang i only got 1 rinngit! ROTFL.

click on my ads when you come on my blog yeah. and ill click on yours too. together we shall overcome! LOL