Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Interesting Abbreviation

Out of boredom, I was looking through my dictionary to know what does the Abbreviation that I usually read upon. Below are just few of it:

e.g. = exempli gratia (From Latin, means for example.)

etc = et cet·er·a (From Latin, means and others, and so on.) Pronounce as [et set-er-uh]

i.e.=
id est (From Latin, means that is, in other word.) [Origin: id est]

Taken from http://www.dictionary.com


However, I'm more interested in politics abbreviations. This has been flowing in my mind for a certain period.


BN-Boh Now=Means brainless in hokkien by 9pek9bo

There are more. But I can't think of it at this moment...Share with me. I love it. TC

No comments: