Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wives of "moving", i wanna teach you some English

Check on this photo! All this sentence prove that this is an english phrases as used by YB Lim Guan Eng! He does not insult the women in Gerakan! Did you know what he meant? I put together with this result in picture form so you can see how it was being used!

Come on, don't be like a child who argue when it involves small matter. In this case, it was not even a matter. That is why LGE does not want to have a meeting with you. Unless it involves a matter that need his urgent attention, I believed he will have a meeting with you. I believed he respect WOMEN! If not, he wont defend for the malay girl who was "innocently" rape by the then minister. (I don't know who is innocent at this point! You decide!) Shame on you. Keep quiet and understand the usage of ENGLISH! (I don't want to be a person who sounds like a hypocrite. Just to Blast you off! I am still learning English!) I believed his time in JAIL has make him improve his English. Mind you, learning English is not easy.

I'm a student learning English as well. I know how hard it is. (BTW, In response to andrew comment, I am currently pursuing TESL Foundation.) I also wonder how does an Oxford student does not know what senior LKS is talking about the matter concerning RPK. Hey, waste money in Oxford for what? Filming exotic moves ah?

So, Like what LKS said, Please prepare your self before going into Parliament! I am checking out when i should go to Parliament. As they say: A person who had not been to a PARLIAMENT proceeding does not know how a Malaysia Politic works. Sadly, my next term will start next week! Will see...

2 comments:

fie the elf said...

It really makes me SO frustrated and SO angry to see what monkeys we have in the parliament. Actually they're even dumber than monkeys. Or any animal for that matter.

Jarod said...

who is not frustrated with all this BanaNa! hohoho....Malaysia got a huge base of Jungle! U wana be Jane? And kick those tarzan back home? haha!