Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

M'sia Gov wake up lah

Warning-Article below is Rough and you have been warn! Read with your own responsibility and thou shall not sue me for inappropriate language usage!

I have arrived safely in Malaysia. Was in Singapore for a short trip to see for my self what is so great about this tiny red dot. Well, indeed they are great. I will elaborate more about it for my next post. Now i just wanna bombard the DAMM minister who restrict/imply rules for woman/girl to go out of Malaysia.

Hey, if you want to prevent or help, you should think of a way to HAMMER those culprit. Not women who are innocent at this point. Majority of them have done nothing wrong. Do they deserve to be treated in this way?

I wana smack you with DURIAN when i heard about it in Singapore news. I wonder how will they (Singaporean) think about us. I So damm Pai SEH! Hey, wake up la! Still with your immature brain ah! Can't you suggest something that are much more realistic and workable? No wonder Nothing works well in Malaysia is just because of your DARN ridiculous ideas.

Everything also worst than other country. The only thing you know is TALK! Talk nonsense and nothing ever comes out! NATO! I am waiting for the moment where the PA will take over the current Government. FED Up! My sleep is being disturb because you don't give a damm consideration. Really wanna throw you into SHIT POND behind my HOUSE! I MEANT IT!

No comments: