Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother Day!

This day is a great day for us to remember how much our mom has sacrifice for us. I wish all the mother around the world A Happy Mother Day!

For your effort
For your patience
For your LOVE
It is all written in your action

Thank you for everything!



Ps: I have the opportunity to share my thought on how my mother had work on our relationship during church service. Indeed, I did it again. My stories made mother cry. (Or i should say i can easily made a person cry by the way I talk, not scolding :o) gave mom a bottle of Korean Wine for good health and a hand lace.

No comments: