Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Affected by the world

Yes, I am affected by what is happening at the moment.

Gaza & Israel - End it now! Hurting and killing people will not solve any problem. UN, Thanks for looking into it. I want to stress that some of the Americans may NOT support what their Government is doing. Therefore, we shall not say that US is doing a destruction on the affected country. This would be unfair to those who oppose it. The Americans elected B.Obama to stop it.

Racist Moron - I hate to repeat. Your blood and my blood are just the same in colour. Why do we need to differentiate each other skin colours? Why is it hard to see the good of others? Remember when there were peoples who need a heart, kidney and cataract? All our body parts do not see what is our skin colour. It fit inside our body. Look into each other inner self. Look for the positive side. I know human have flaws, but we need to learn how to appreciate each other, how to accept each other. Get rid of our negative thoughts and start moving forward.

Misleading our Children- CHILDREN IS OUR FUTURE HOPE. If we guide them in the wrong path, they will be screw up. We should start them from young to love each other whom are different from us. Let not the differences separate us, but bring us together and enjoy the uniqueness of each other culture. Food is something we can start on. :D

KT By Election- Some how, I am not following much. Just read of how the people over there are living from bloggers. Sad state even they have oils.

Religion- I do not want to comment on this. Just let him/her to deal with the Almighty when their time is up. Each of us will be judge with what we do on earth. Its after all a personal matter.

MPs- Start doing your job. Do not throw RUBBISH news everywhere. The medias are very happy with your stories. To those who are doing a your job, I salute you.

Hindraf and Government- As I listened to national TV news, I read on the bottom news bar stated that HINDRAF is putting Malaysia to shame with their remark oversea. Ok, as much as I do not like it.. The Government? Some time YOU say something that have no Common Sense. So, what is that? Not putting Malaysian to shame? Do I need to show you? Go for Google and Youtube.

Friends, be civil minded. Inject some common sense. (How I wish I can inject Common sense and civil minded in MALAYSIANS and we will be a GREAT COUNTRY!) Malaysia BOLEH!

No comments: